Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the benefits of having an ATM in your business or location.
- Allows your customers access to their available cash from their debit, bank and credit cards.
- Keeps your customers in-house so they don't leave your location to get cash from a different ATM nearby.
- Increases retail sales by up to 50% of the amount withdrawn from your ATM.
- Reduces or eliminates the need to accept checks.
- Reduces credit card usage and credit card fees and expenses.
- Generates store traffic from walk by traffic.
- Increases your customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Best of all; receive surcharge revenue for every transaction.
2. Are there any monthly charges or hidden monthly fees for my new ATM?
No hidden fees, no monthly fees, no per transaction charges for transaction processing.
3. What's included with each ATM purchase or ATM lease?
- Free Shipping & Installation
- Free ATM Lighted Topper
- Free Online Web Reporting
- Free Receipt Paper For Life
- Free Processing - No Fees
4. When, and how much can I be paid with my own ATM?
Once the new ATM has been in service for one month, you will receive a detailed monthly report that details the
total number of transactions, total cash dispensed and total surcharge revenue earned for the month. You will make
100% of the surcharge revenue generated by your ATM (automated teller machine). ATM Atlanta Inc. will mail out
monthly residual checks along with your detailed statement summary on the 20th of each month.
5. How do I load my ATM?
Once your ATM is installed - you will be trained on the procedure of loading cash into your new ATM machine. Your
money will be re-deposited back into the bank account of your choice on a daily basis as customers withdraw cash
from your ATM. During the regular work week, your cash will be re-deposited back into your account within 24-48
banking hours from the time it was withdrawn from the ATM. All weekend transactions which include Friday,
Saturday and Sunday, will be deposited the following Tuesday.
6. How much revenue can I expect to generate from an ATM placement?
That generally depends on the amount of foot traffic your location has on a daily basis. The rule of thumb goes like
this. 3% - 5% of the foot traffic that actually sees the ATM machine will use the ATM. So let's figure that you have a
total of 300 people a day coming through your doors, and let's say that you are charging a $2.25 surcharge per
valid withdrawal. If you take the middle road that 4% of the people that see the ATM machine will use it. Then you
can count on your new automated teller machine to generate you a minimum of 360 transactions per month at
$2.25 per valid withdrawal. That comes out to $810 per month or a total of $9,720 per year. All that from one ATM
machine at one location.
7. How secure are ATM Machines from robbery?
ATM machines are broken down into two different types of ATM classifications.
- Level 1 armored ATM: Level 1 ATM's are used primarily as outdoor ATM's. Such as outdoor entertainment
districts, outdoor flea markets, outdoor concert and events, etc.
- Non-armored ATM's: Non-armored ATM's are used primarily for indoor locations that are closed to the
public when employees are not present. Such as indoor malls, movie theaters, night clubs, restaurants, bars,
etc. Good examples of non armored ATM's are the Triton 9100 ATM and the Tranax Mini Bank 1500 ATM.
8. Can I co-brand my ATM with my company name?
If the ATM machine is owned entirely by you, then yes you can.
9. My company accepts credit cards - Is it still worthwhile to place an ATM Machine?
Absolutely! This will not only put available cash in the hands of your customers, but it will also help save you money
on your credit card processing fees.
10. Can I acquire a temporary ATM Machine placement for a limited time event?
Yes you can! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your options.
11. What kinds of reporting tools do you offer?
We offer real-time online transaction statistics. You will be able to view over a dozen different reports such as
detailed transaction history, low cash alerts, monthly transaction totals, etc. If you have any questions about our
online reporting tools, please contact us by clicking here.
12. On a Free ATM Placement, who is responsible to fill the ATM with cash?
ATM Atlanta Inc. is totally responsible to keep the ATM machine filled with cash at all times. With a free ATM
placement, we handle everything.
13. Whose is responsible for machine repairs and regular maintenance?
With a free ATM placement, we are 100% responsible for all repairs and maintenance. If you own the ATM, then
you are 100% responsible for all repairs and maintenance. Please remember, each new ATM comes with a full
parts and service warranty. For more info, please contact us.
14. What are the requirements to qualify for free ATM machine placement?
Traffic volume and location will determine eligibility.